Want to send hyper-targeted leads and their details to Hubspot? Don't look elsewhere. We got your back at TexAu!
The process is straightforward. For this, let's start with a simple workflow:
- Scrape profiles from a Sales Navigator search filter.
- Convert Salesnavigator profile URLs to LinkedIn URLs
- Scrape their LinkedIn profiles
- Find their professional email address.
- Verify their email
- Send the data and create a contact in Hubspot with their first name, last name, company name, job title, and email.
First, go to Sales Navigator and make a narrow Lead search filter using the following settings:
- Use a competitor branded keyword to get all profiles with a mention of that competitor
- Remove viewed leads from search to get the complete list of profiles above 2500 results
- People who posted on LinkedIn in the past 90 days
- Use negative filters (in red below) to remove any result containing your competitor company name
Once you are satisfied with your filter, save it:
Then go to the saved search menu:
Select the last search you just created:
Finally, copy the saved search URL in your browser search bar:
Now in TexAu, hook your first automation module: Scrape a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Leads Search Result.
Add your connection cookie, the profile search URL you obtained above, and add the number of profiles you want to process:
Convert the Sales Navigator profile URL we scraped in the last step to a regular LinkedIn profile URL to access their complete profile details:
Add your cookie again and pass the profileURL variable from the previous step:
Add the Scrape a LinkedIn profile automation module:
Like before again, add your cookie, pass the profileUrl variable from the last step:
Add the find an email address automation module:
Pass the firstName, lastName, and companyDomain variables from the last step to determine the profile email:
Add TexAu email verifier in the mix:
Pass the email variable from the last step:
Neat trick: use a filter to only send to Hubspot profile with valid emails:
Finally, send the enriched profile data to Hubspot and create their contacts:
In Hubspot, go to the Settings API Key menu to create and copy your API Key.
Then copy your API key in the Hubspot API KEY field in TexAu. Additionally, add the firstName, lastName, and companyName variables from the last steps.
For contacts, you can add these two fields below:
For companies, you can add these six additional fields below:
Note those additional field names should be EXACTLY typed as indicated above (case sensitive).
After running the workflow, you can verify the requests received by Hubspot to check the sent data.
Now you can enjoy your enriched leads inside Hubspot:
Note that you can either create contacts or companies' accounts in Hubspot using TexAu. For companies, the process is similar to making contacts described above.